31 Jan Aggressive Start to 2019
I decided to start the first month of 2019 in the same way I finished the last month of 2018—with passion, aggression and a great dose of energy.
I started new projects, completed old projects, closed new business deals, painted new paintings, took new pictures and unleashed my new strategy for Miroslavo.
Latest News at Miroslavo
- Completed a wooden product stand for Larra window blind
- Submission of Larra to the Red Dot Product Design Award
- Advanced in projects for my clients in Czechia and United States
- Secured a new short-term project
- New artwork painted on wood
- Birth of Miroslavo’s 3D Factory and created my first print
- Two blog posts published, one in Czech and one in English
- Officially secured a solo art exhibition in Southern France
A great month it has been and I’m successfully carrying the momentum gained at the end of 2018 towards 2019. So let’s give it up for January and now off to the romantic month of February.