We respect the environmental, social and economic impacts of our doing
At Miroslavo, we are aware of terms such as sustainability, carbon footprint, environmentally friendly, etc. We work hard to make decisions based on sustainability principles. Whether it’s designing a new product or creating a painting, Miroslavo tries to employ sustainable measures to minimise carbon footprint.
We also work with sustainable companies with whom we design and develop new product ideas with sustainability principles in mind.
Examples of our sustainable practices:
- Work with manufacturers who employ sustainable principles such as recycling and upcycling unused material.
- We use print material such as business cards made from cotton offcuts that are a waste from the fashion industry.
- Reusing unused paper for another purpose.
- Using public transport, human powered vehicles or simply walking to minimise carbon emmissions.
- Separating organic and nonorganic trash.
- Minimising the use of plastic bottles, tools and objects whenever possible.
- Using services that tackle food-waste issues.
- Upcycling clothing and turning into something new and fresh.
- Buying products and services that employ sustainability principles.
- We plant trees to offset CO2 emissions in collaboration with Tree Nation
We also try to improve our understanding and search for more sustainable ways to achieve a goal. We see sustainability as a mission and more now than ever we see that it’s important to direct ourselves towards sustainability.
Recommended reading: Why should we design products for sustainability?
Propose us ways to be even more sustainable