Respecting the environmental, social, and economic impacts of my doing
I grew up in a beautiful place in the Czech Republic where there was plenty of nature, forests, rivers, and mountains. It’s given me so much when I was a child. As an adult, I do my best to take care of our nature and give back to it. I’m deeply aware of terms such as sustainability, carbon footprint, environmentally friendly, etc. and I work hard to make decisions based on sustainability principles. Whether it’s designing a new product or creating a painting, I try to employ sustainable measures to minimise my carbon footprint and promote it amongst my clientele.
A few examples of my sustainable practices:
- Work with manufacturers who employ sustainable principles such as recycling and upcycling unused material.
- Reuse unused paper, cardboard boxes, and other packaging material for another purpose.
- Use public transport, human-powered vehicles, or simply walk to minimize carbon emissions.
- Minimize the use of plastic bottles, tools, and objects whenever possible.
- Using services that tackle food-waste issues.
- Upcycle clothing and turn it into something new and fresh, or repurpose it.
- Buying products and services that employ sustainability principles.
- Planting trees to offset CO2 emissions in collaboration with Tree-Nation as well as through own means.
- Educated and certified by Harvard Business School on matters of sustainability, business, and strategy.
- Zeroing out the CO2 emissions of this website by planting new trees
- Always designing and painting with minimal environmental impact in mind.