Respecting the environmental, social, and economic impacts of our doing
I’m aware of terms such as sustainability, carbon footprint, environmentally friendly, etc. I work hard to make decisions based on sustainability principles. Whether it’s designing a new product or creating a painting, I try to employ sustainable measures to minimise my carbon footprint and promote it amongst my clientele.
I also work with sustainable companies with whom I design and develop new product ideas with sustainability principles in mind.
Examples of my sustainable practices:
- Work with manufacturers who employ sustainable principles such as recycling and upcycling unused material.
- Reusing unused paper for another purpose.
- Using public transport, human-powered vehicles or simply walking to minimize carbon emissions.
- Minimizing the use of plastic bottles, tools, and objects whenever possible.
- Using services that tackle food-waste issues.
- Upcycling clothing and turning it into something new and fresh.
- Buying products and services that employ sustainability principles.
- I plant trees to offset CO2 emissions in collaboration with Tree-Nation
- I’m educated and certified by Harvard Business School on matters of sustainability, business, and strategy.
- The website you are on now is considered CO2 neutral, as the carbon footprint is measured and offset by planting trees.
Propose us ways to be even more sustainable