Google Analytics 4 Services Tailored To Your Needs
Knowing the results of your marketing efforts gives you valuable feedback which you can use to optimise, innovate and maximise your marketing.
If you are new to Google Analytics, then this software by Google helps businesses and, in general, people measure the traffic that is generated on their websites and apps. Until recently, it wasn’t possible to use Google Analytics to track Android and iOS apps.
In the new version, GA4, we can measure all data in one place across different apps and web platforms. It’s a significant upgrade to Google Analytics and the whole system has undergone a massive overhaul bringing features such as machine learning, a new way of reporting, automatic event monitoring and so much more.
GA3 and its data will cease to exist come 1 July 2023.
It’s very important to implement Google Analytics 4 as soon as possible. The sooner you do it, the better, so by July you will have built up some traffic.
How can we help you with GA4 Implementation?
As a certified professional in Google Analytics 4, we can help you with:
- Installation and Implementation
- Identification of requirements for tracking
- Free audit of your current tracking setup
- Events settings (it used to be called goals in GA3)
- Google Tag Manager set-up
- Training in understanding reports
- 15 years of experience and expertise in online marketing
- Time flexibility—we can set up GA for you in 10 days
- We can help with more complex tasks such as server-side and offline tracking
- We are certified by Google on our mastery of Google Analytics