Welcome to Miroslavo’s 3D Factory and His DreamMaker
There is one thing to create a dream and another to make it come true. Miroslavo’s latest investment in additive manufacturing has brought to the studio a true “dream maker” which will help transform ideas into reality.
The new 3D printer MakerBot Replicator+ gave birth to Miroslavo’s 3D Factory, a promising start to building his own prototyping workshop.
What Miroslavo’s DreamMaker brings on the table?
- Rapid prototyping
- Faster New Product Development
- New possibilities for Miroslavo’s Research & Development
- 3D printing services for your models
- Creating and printing custom 3D parts
Technical specifications of 3D printer
- Type: MakerBot Replicator+
- Print Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling
- Build Volume: 29.5 (L) x 19.5 (W) x 16.5 (H) cm (9492 cm3)
- File formats: STL, OBJ
- Material: MakerBot PLA a Tough PLA in different colours and transparency
Projects realised by the DreamMaker
Let’s discuss how you can benefit from 3D printing and prototyping